Many language learners are always planning to one day speak.
But they never begin – they pay lots of money and go to lots of classes.
Unfortunately, this can be a huge waste of time and money.
The truth is you can begin speaking Italian today.
So just begin!
It’s only important that you take regular lessons with a native speaker teacher who understands your level, and also who realizes how you are learning – using sentences and patient, careful repetition, not too much focus on grammar.
This is what a good online teacher should do during the online lessons:
- Write down new words you learn
- Come back to those new words and phrases every now and again.
- Using repetition to help you remember them
- Keep the lesson light, relaxing and fun
- Have little conversations with you about things that you want to talk about
- Talk less and listen more
- Be very patient and relaxed.
- Just let you ask any questions or try to let you think about some question you may have.
- Don’t give you always all the answers but wait patiently for you to remember them.
- Maybe give you clues to help you.
In your lessons 80% of your time should be you, the student, carefully forming sentences and learning to really enjoy it.
This will empower you and make you progress very quickly in your speaking skills.