It’s Easy To TAKE A LESSON
Follow 3 STEPS
STEP 1: Request a lesson
STEP 2: The lesson is scheduled for teacher and student.
STEP 3: When lesson time comes, the teacher calls the student on Skype
and the lesson begins.
We will use all of the following during our lessons:
- Chat or Video Chat if the connection is good (microphone/camera required)
- Share documents (exchange documents and pictures)
- Free online whiteboard.
Take a 30 minutes free lesson to find out your level or your needs.
8 Great Reasons to Choose this Method
- Arrange your Italian lessons based on your own schedule. Learn when it is best for you!
- The prices are much lower than private lessons at a school or through a company because you are only paying the teacher, not the school/business as well.
- You will learn at your own pace. The teacher will make sure that you fully understand the lesson before moving on to the next.
- No matter where in the world you are located, you will be learning from an Italian with a native accent.
- The tutor will tailor the class according to your needs. If the student works in a restaurant, the lessons can be based on that industry. If he wants to improve grammar, the lessons can focus on that.
- For students that are a bit reserved, it is great to have an understanding teacher and not have to talk in front of an entire classroom.
- You will not waste time commuting to and from class. You can do your lessons in your pyjamas if you want!
- Skype/Hangout allows you to share documents, to verbally chat and visually see each other via webcam. And of course, you have the world wide web at your fingertips with plenty of visual and learning aids.
- Any classes already paid for will be kept at the old price?
- Are there any hidden costs or additional taxes?
No, the price we publish is the price you pay.
- Is my Credit Card secure?
Yes, your information is absolutely secure. Here’s what protection we have installed to keep your information secure: The payment page where you enter your credit card information is a secure page (note the https).
- How long are my paid classes valid?
Classes paid for are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
– Rules and guidelines for students –
- If a lesson is interrupted for more than 10 minutes due to the fault of Easitalian Tutor, the student will be credited with an additional free lesson.
- If a student fails to be available online for a class, the teacher will wait for 15 minutes after the set time before disconnecting. The student will be charged as normal for a class while the teacher will make every attempt to contact the student.
- 12 hours notice is required for cancelling a scheduled class. Contact admin directly and we can usually avoid charging you for a class if possible.