It’s Easy To TAKE A LESSON
Follow 3 STEPS
STEP 1: Request a lesson
STEP 2: The lesson is scheduled for teacher and student.
STEP 3: When lesson time comes, the teacher calls the student on
Skype or Hangout
and lesson begins.
We will use all of the following during our lessons:
- Chat or Video Chat if the connection is good (microphone/camera required)
- Share documents (exchange documents and pictures)
- Free online whiteboard.
Take a 30 minutes free lesson to find out your level or your needs.
- Any classes already paid for will be kept at the old price?
- Are there any hidden costs or additional taxes?
No, the price we publish is the price you pay.
- Is my Credit Card secure?
Yes, your information is absolutely secure. Here’s what protection we have installed to keep your information secure: The payment page where you enter your credit card information is a secure page (note the https).
- How long are my paid classes valid?
Classes paid for are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
– Rules and guidelines for students –
- If a lesson is interrupted for more than 10 minutes due to the fault of Easitalian Tutor, the student will be credited with an additional free lesson.
- If a student fails to be available online for a class, the teacher will wait for 15 minutes after the set time before disconnecting. The student will be charged as normal for a class while the teacher will make every attempt to contact the student.
- 12 hours notice is required for cancelling a scheduled class. Contact admin directly and we can usually avoid charging you for a class if possible.