What do you hope to accomplish in 2024? Do you wish to make changes in your habits, work, or lifestyle? The beginning of a new year is always a wonderful time to create plans and set new goals.
Put your Italian into practice by taking part in this topic and joining us in the comments. We’re excited to hear from you!
It’s the ideal time of year to add some Italian flavour to our language learning goals as we welcome the new year. Come along with us as we create intentions that will turn this journey into an exciting experience!
Now it’s your turn.
What are your plans for 2024? Write a comment and let us know. You can complete these sentences or use any other words and structures you like.
- Ho intenzione di…
- Vorrei …
Tell us something about your plans for learning Italian in the comments below.
- What are your Italian learning objectives for this year?
- What are your plans for Italian study this week?
- What are your study scheduling tips?
If you want to practise speaking Italian, you can record yourself using SpeakPipe voice recorder and post a link to the recording in your comment.
Recordings are kept on SpeakPipe’s server. Please don’t include any music in your recording.
What are your objectives?
What are you aiming for? Perhaps your dream is to learn or speak Italian fluently.
Be realistic about the quantity of time you believe it will take to achieve your objectives. Nobody learns a language overnight! Learning a language takes time and effort.
Take your learning one step at a time. Check your calendar for times throughout the day when you could improve your Italian.
Reflect and Set Intentions:
- What Aspect of Italian Grammar Will You Conquer?
- Take an in-depth look into verb conjugation, solve the puzzle of articles, or become proficient with pronouns. What is your year-long focus on grammar?
- How Will You Expand Your Vocabulary?
- Will you go into Italian literature, take on a Word of the Day challenge, or go at themed vocabulary lists? Let’s organize our language treasure!
- Which Italian Media Are You Going to Frequently Use Up?
- Which media—music, podcasts, movies, TV shows—will you use most frequently to get a daily dose of Italian immersion? Tell us which ones you like!
- Have You Considered a Language Exchange?
- Do you think to connect with fellow learners or native speakers through language exchange platforms?
Practice Makes Progress:
- How Will You Incorporate Daily Practice?
- Small, consistent efforts lead to big results. Share your strategies for weaving Italian into your daily routine—be it through short conversations, journaling, or setting aside dedicated study time.
- Will You Take on Speaking Challenges?
- Whether it’s ordering in Italian at a local restaurant or participating in language meet-ups, what speaking challenges will you embrace to boost your confidence?
Organize your Italian learning time
With a well-thought-out strategy, outline the essentials and leave the rest to chance. But don’t leave everything to chance. A little preparation leads to more learning opportunities and faster growth.
If you take classes allow time to read over your lessons and review the vocabulary, grammar, etc.
It’s a good idea to review your goals and your study plan from time to time to see if it’s working.
As we begin our language-learning trip, let’s integrate our goals into a structure of development and harmony. What goals do you have for the Italian language this year? Let’s create an environment of inspiration and encouragement by exchanging them in the comments section below!